View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rukîa
In-Game Guild Master

re: The Kind of Change that Arrives Once in a Lifetime.

Friends, we are meeting today to discuss a threat to Azeroth. I know I've talked about a lot of threats from radical Demonic terrorism, bad trade deals with the goblins, and a plethora of other things that Azeroth doesn't win in anymore. But today is a dire and sad time, really the worst time, because we have a new and brazen threat to the peace of Azeroth. This threat is found in the form of the political correctness police that believe that if one guild kills a boss for the first time last week, and another guild kills the same boss the next week, that they are the same. Sad!

I first found this menace lurking in trade chat, which is a terribly corrupt place. The mainstream trade chat lies, works against me, and is just the worst. Little Fel Juice claims to be equal to Pandamonium but we all know this is an attempt to rig the results! Little Fel Juice and others talk about Pandamonium and boss kills, but in reality know nothing. Very dishonest! I have had so many calls from high ranking people laughing at this stupidity! They knowingly write lies, never even call to fact check, covers Pandamonium so inaccurately! Failing.

Why don't you have some knowledgeable talking heads in trade chat for a change? Why can't they get it right? They will NEVER make Azeroth Great Again! Then when they harass the good people of Pandamonium in tells, they choke! Once a choker, always a choker! It's really interesting that Pandamonium's mythic kills have gone up since lightweight Fel Juice has turned nasty! So dishonest, totally one-sided and biased against Pandamonium and I won't read trade chat anymore. A joke!

Joseph Velazkid

I love that everything about this site and and guild name is related to a shitty xpac that released like 5 years ago lmao. But damn ya'll are big time enough to have beef with shit tier guilds now huh? Keep up the good work! 

I love that you're coming for us even though you poofed after being a gigantic cocksucker. Why the fuck are you coming in here talking shit about something that isn't your cup of tea? Get the fuck out of here, kid.

Balrage
In-Game Rank 2

Anonymous wrote:

I love that you're coming for us even though you poofed after being a gigantic cocksucker. Why the fuck are you coming in here talking shit about something that isn't your cup of tea? Get the fuck out of here, kid.

wow calm down bro

I am not gonna calm down. Nigga walk in here after years and just randomly talks shit about us having fun. OH NO SOMEONE IS HAVING FUN IN A GAME I'M SO OVER MY FAGGOT SENSE IS TINGLING I GOTTA GO TALK SHIT.

tunkster
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Savage AF!

Balrage
In-Game Rank 2

Anonymous wrote:

I am not gonna calm down. Nigga walk in here after years and just randomly talks shit about us having fun. OH NO SOMEONE IS HAVING FUN IN A GAME I'M SO OVER MY FAGGOT SENSE IS TINGLING I GOTTA GO TALK SHIT.

Somebody get this hot head outta here.

Joseph Velazkid

Fucking ROFLMYCOCKHOLE wtf is that about lmaoooaooaoao.

Adbrin
In-Game Rank 3

I am not sure who this "Guest" is but I would just like to say that they do not in any way speak for our candidate. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pandamonium Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum