View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rukîa
In-Game Guild Master

re: I really eased up to not hurt anybody's feelings.

Chen Stormstout has brought winning back to Pandamonium. For a really long time, Pandamonium wasn't raiding, wasn't winning. But now that I'm here telling people the truth about a corrupt political system, we're winning. We're winning so much, and so big...you're just loving it. I do want to say that I was just endorsed and more are coming next week, it will be over 200 admirals. Admirals and generals endorsed me to lead. That just happened. And many more are coming. And I'm very proud of it. So when my opponents talk, I'll take admirals and generals any day over the political hacks.

Look at the mess we're in. Look at the mess we're in. As far as the cyber, I agree to what parts of my opponents have said, we should be better than anyone else, and perhaps we're not. I don't know it was the Legion that broke into my opponents cyber.

They're saying Legion, Legion, Legion. Maybe it was. It could also be the Horde, it could be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds. You don't know who broke into my opponents cyber, but what did we learn? We learned that Varian Wrynn was taken advantage of by their people. By Gul'dan himself!

Look what happened to Varian. But Varian was taken advantage of. Now, whether that was the Legion, whether it was the Horde, whether it was something else entirely we don't know, because the truth is under King Anduin Wrynn we've lost control of things that we used to have control over. We came up with an internet, we came up with the internet.

And I think everyone and myself would agree very much, when you look at what the Legion is doing with the internet, they're beating us at our own game. Legion! So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a niece.

She's 10 years old. She has computers. Li Li is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, and cyber is one of them.

tunkster
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: I really eased up to not hurt anybody's feelings.

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pandamonium Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum