View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rukîa
In-Game Guild Master

re: Azeroth First Again!

Hello, Friends. The past week has been rife with inaccuracies about myself and my campaign, and I am

here to settle these issues by telling you the truth. The mainstream media of Stormwind and other cities

would have you believe I'm behind in the polls, but the truth is, I'm actually 20% ahead of my opponents!

Lyin Anduin would like to tell you a fairytale about his actions taken against the Legion, but I am 

here to let you in on the truth they keep secret-Anduin is the founder of the Legion. The way we got

out of Warlords of Draenor was that...the founding of the Legion. Anduin is the founder in a true sense.

By the way, if Anduin gets to pick, if he gets his pick of advisors, nothing you can do folks. Although

the Ravenholdt people...maybe they can do something, I don't know. 

When we were governed by an Azeroth first policy, Stormwind was booming. Builders, mages, shippers,

and countless others went out to work each day, provided for their families, and lived out the

Azeroth Dream.

But for many living in Stormwind, that dream has long ago vanished. When we abandoned the policy

of Azeroth First, we started rebuilding other realms in other realities instead of our own. The

towers went up in Draenor, and many other cities, while the neighborhoods and businesses in

Stormwind, and even Ironforge, crumbled. The park of Stormwind is a prime example. It remained

a forgotten victim of Cataclysm, never to return to the glory days when it hosted druids from

all around Azeroth. Instead, it took the death, a death shrouded in mystery and frankly a lot of

questions, of Varian for anything to be constructed in the hollowed out shell of the park.

Our roads and bridges fell into disrepair, yet we have found the money to resettle millions of 

demon hunters at taxpayer expense.

Stormwind tops the list of Most Dangerous Cities in terms of violent crime and demonic activity,

these are the silenced victims whose stories are never told by Lyin Anduin, but victims whose suffering

is no less real or permanent.

In short, the city of Stormwind is the living, breathing example of the Wrynn failed economic

agenda. Every policy that has failed this city, and so many others, is a policy supported by 

Anduin.

He supports the high taxes and radical regulation that forced jobs from the community, the

lax laws that have made you less safe, and the demon hunter policies that have strained

local budgets. Trade deals to Northrend and Pandaria that ship your jobs to those lands,

signed by his father and supported by him. If you were a foreign power looking to weaken 

Azeroth, you wouldn't do better than the Wrynn family.

We cannot solve a rigged system with the people that rigged it in the first place. Only by

change in leadership and vision can we get new results. We are ready to show that Azeroth

is back-Bigger, and Better and Stronger than ever before. 

Listen, the only way I can lose, in my opinion, I really mean this, is if cheating goes on. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pandamonium Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum