View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rukîa
In-Game Guild Master

re: Look at those hands, are they small hands?

Friends, guildies, and fellow Azerothians: I humbly and gratefully accept your support for leadership of Azeroth.

Together, we can lead our factions back to the safety, prosperity, and peace we have known in years gone by.

We will be a land of tremendous generosity and warmth. But we will also be a land of law and order.

This is a moment of crisis for our lands. The demons attack our cities, and threaten our very way of life.

Anyone who doesn't grasp this danger is not fit to lead our country.

And who is this threat exactly? When Illidan sends demon hunters, he's not sending his best. He is sending demon

hunters that have lots of problems. Tremendous problems...and they are bringing those problems to us. They're

bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're ninja looters. Some, I assume, are good people. Many Azerothians

have witnessed this violence personally, some have even been it's victims.

I have a message for all of you: the demons and crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to

an end. Beginning on August 30th 2016, safety will be restored.

I will present the facts plainly and honestly. We cannot afford to be so politically correct anymore. If you want to

hear the corporate spin of Little Mekkatorque and the gnomes, or the weak carefully-crafted lies of Crooked Jaina, or

the media myths of Low-Energy Velen and his ilk, this is not the place for you.

Lyin' Genn Greymane will have you believe that Varian Wrynn sacrificed his life for us. But really...what happened?

Ask Malfurion, I feel like he is holding back the truth from us. Anduin, Varian's own son, has sided with enemies before.

At Varian's funeral...Tyrande was just standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably wasn't allowed to say 

anything. She was extremely quiet, and it looked like she had nothing to say. A lot of people have said that. 

Why should we allow Anduin to lead? His only claim to the throne is the "sacrifice" of his father.

I've made sacrifices. I've created thousands and thousands of kegs, tens of thousands of kegs.

Demon hunters are permeating our borders. My opponents have actually called for more demon hunters!

They propose this despite the fact that there are no ways to know where they come from or who they are.

I only want to admit individuals into our lands that will support our values and love our people.

Anyone who endorses violence, hatred, or oppression is not welcome in our lands.

Speaking of terrible ideas, I was always against going to an alternate dimension. Garrosh was a bad guy--really bad guy.

But you know what? He did well? He killed demons. He did that so good. They didn't read them their rights. They didn't 

talk. They were demons. Over. Today, that dimension is fine and ours is Harvard for demons.

We're going to build a great border wall to stop these demons and demon hunters. Not just any wall, but a great wall.

And the legion will pay for it! Mark my words, they will pay for the best wall you've ever seen.

My pledge reads: “I’M WITH YOU – THE AZEROTHIAN PEOPLE.”

I am your voice.

So to every parent who dreams for their child, 

and every child who dreams for their future, 

I say these words to you tonight: 

I’m With You, and I will fight for you, and I will win for you.

To all Azerothians tonight, in all our cities and towns, I make this promise: 

We Will Make Azeroth Strong Again.

We Will Make Azeroth Proud Again.

We Will Make Azeroth Safe Again.

And We Will Make Azeroth Great Again.

Cephi_
In-Game Rank 3

Thank the light the Exodar is out of commission; if it were operational, who knows what Stout would do with access to those launch codes.

tunkster
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

I don't know if i belive you. I didnt hear you tell me to. 

Adbrin
In-Game Rank 3

It's as if the veil of confusion has been lifted from my eyes. What was once in question has been made clear again. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pandamonium Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum